The Kutchu Play Mat is no longer available for sale, and will not be re-stocked.
We thank our customers who have trusted our product for their little ones and hope you continue to enjoy your Kutchu Play Mat.
A safe, non-toxic, and eco-friendly solution for little ones.
- Natural rubber, a safe and eco-friendly choice.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous for use by children: free from phthalates and chemical flame retardants that can be found in synthetic materials.
- Safety tested and certified to meet all North-American toy safety standards.
- Renewable resource: comes from the sap of the rubber tree.
- Biodegradable: will not leave a permanent footprint in the landfill after its useful life.
- Non-slip, soft and comfortable cushioned landing for tots learning to sit, stand or walk.
- Reversible design lets you choose your colour: fresh green or summer violet.
- Easy to care for and clean; simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- Rolls up and away for easy storage; great for a condo or apartment, the cottage, or multi-purpose spaces.
- Large play surface: 130 x 168 cm (approx. 4.25 x 5.5 ft), and 5 mm thick (3/16 in).
- Makes a perfect gift for a baby shower, birthday or for the holidays.
The KUTCHU play mat is easy to care for. To clean the play surface, wipe with a damp cloth. You may also use a solution of water and vinegar: 1 part white vinegar, 4 parts water, and a few drops of tea tree oil (optional). Allow mat to dry completely before use or before storing. It is recommended to clean mat before initial use, and on a regular basis. Wipe all spills immediately to prevent slipping and falling.
Your KUTCHU play mat will have a natural rubber scent which will fade over time. Regular cleaning and leaving your mat unrolled to air out may help accelerate this process. The scent is natural and not harmful.
The KUTCHU play mat is intended for indoor use only.
Tips to keep your KUTCHU play mat looking like new:
- Keep out of direct sunlight as it may cause the rubber to break down.
- Keep pets off as their claws can scratch and damage the natural rubber surface.
- Clean regularly and wipe spills immediately to prevent stains.
- Do not soak your mat, use soaps, detergents and other cleaning products, or use a vacuum cleaner or other appliance on your mat, as these could damage the KUTCHU play mat and affect its safety.